- Unique 7 split spoke design with crossbar for looks and added wheel strength
- End milling on lip and machined spokes adds to contrast
- Accommodates “Bearing Buddy” system
- Push thru cap with contrasting embossed Raceline logo
- Constructed out of heavy duty A356 aluminum
- Available in Matte Black Machined finish
- Available in both 15” and 16” diameters
- Works with GM OEM TPMS sensors for trailer wheels
- Passes or exceeds all DOT standard load ratings
- Includes a Lifetime Structural Warranty (limitations may apply)
- - PSI ratings are for tires and valve stems.
- - There is no test for testing max psi of a wheel.
- - Trailer wheels/automotive wheels have a load rating stamped on the back of the wheel, they do not have a PSI rating.
- - If someone wants to use tire that has a higher load rating than the wheel, it is ok, as long as the customer does not exceed the load rating of the wheel while in use.
- - Customers should not inflate their tires more than the maximum PSI listed on the sidewall of the tire, nor should they exceed the maximum PSI of the valve stem. Our trailer wheels come with valve stems that are rated at 65 psi for 5 lug, and 100 psi for 6 and 8 lug. If they want to exceed 100 psi, it is recommended to put a valve stem in the wheel rated for 110 psi.